Monomatic MC5 CAT5 Water Booster Set
Please check specifications below if product has options
All in one, floor standing booster set with 65 litre break tank, designed for wash-down, domestic or light commercial use.
This all in one, floor standing unit includes a 65 litre break tank, for ample wash down water this floor-standing booster set is designed for domestic or light commercial use, to provide back flow prevention to WRAS category 5 fluid application with a higher flow and pressure than our Aquabreak AB5.
Suitable for cleaning by water flushing in bin stores, pub cellars or shops and providing a break between the mains water and the hose to maintain the required level of hygiene:
- Dentistry practices, small clinics and nursing homes, day care establishments
- Washing of animals and veterinary practices.
- Printers, laboratories and hairdressing salons.
- Butcheries and meat processing premises.
- Vegetable preparation
- Washing down yards and watering gardens or swimming pools.
Designed and built with easy access to components and to save space and energy. As with all our products it is built with high quality components, for reliability and longevity, giving you peace of mind.
The sets are fitted with advanced controls to protect against malfunction.
- Pump 1x 1.1kW, 240 volts 1 phase Variable Speed
- Pressure range = 1.5 to 6.5 bar
- Flow max = 1.4 litre/sec
- Break tank capacity nominal 65 litres
- BMS Volt free connections
- WRAS Approved
DBA-200000 AV MOUNT KIT 1 PUMP UNIT