Please check specifications below if product has options
Micropack 2ETM40-E with twin pump and microprocessor control for small domestic and commercial situations
The difference between this and the basic unit is that the enhanced version has a twin pump and an enhanced microprocessor control with full building management signals package.
Our Micropack enhanced, pressurisation unit is designed to maintain the water pressure in heating and chilled water systems for small domestic and commercial situations.
Their principle of operation is to accommodate the expanded water volume as the temperature rises and then refill the system as the temperature decreases and the pressure drops.
Wall (or floor) mounted, it can deal with systems of temperatures of 3° to 90°C, a fill pressure of 3.5bar and a system content of 5,000 litres of water.
Fitted with twin pumps and an enhanced microprocessor control with full building management signals package. Certified and designed and built to last, it runs quietly and efficiently to save energy, with reliability giving you peace of mind.
The components are easily accessible for servicing and maintenance.
Fully packaged unit incorporating;
- twin pressurisation pumps
- auto change-over to even wear
- solid state pump drives with thermal overload protection
- automatic periodic pump pulsing to prevent pump seizure
- combined high/low system pressure cut-out relay volt-free contact
- RS232 or 422/485 serial communications port
- 5 litre mains water break-tank with 15mm float valve having a type ‘AB’ air gap
- indicating lights for each pump condition or status
- Last 30 faults stored with time and date stamp.
- Automatic cut-out and reset on tank low water level
- Electrical supply: Single Phase, 240 Volt AC, 50Hz, 2 Amp; Max power: 0.07kW.
Model: 2ETM40-E Micropack
Part Number: AME-22000S
Direct replacement for existing 2ETM40 units
Pumps 2x 0.07kW, 2 amps, 240 volts 1 phase
Maximum filling pressure 3.0 bar
Maximum System Temperature 90 C
Maximum System capacity 5,000 litres
BMS Volt free connections = Yes