E-ZW65 EMERGENCY FLOOD KIT
Please check specifications below if product has options
High quality, Efficient, Reliable, Emergency Flood Pump Kit for Domestic or Commercial Use.
As flooding becomes a more common emergency should you have your own pump ready to use?
Our E-ZW65 Emergency Flood Pump Kit is designed for one person to quickly assemble and start working, unattended.
The high quality, reliable, stainless steel pump is supplied in an easily movable storage box with a 15 meter hose and 10 meter power cable.
The submersible pump will move an incredible 150 litres of water per minute, out of your home, pub or office, even if that’s from a basement up 5 metres to street level - maximum lift of 12 metres at 33 litres per minute.
Another great feature is the automatic switch, so you can set it up and leave it on, ready for any incoming storm.
- Stainless steel automatic pump with high pump pressure
- Float switch for level control
- Protection grade IP 68 – fully submersible
- Complete set for emergency drainage
- Kink-protection and durable hose for high operation safety
- Pump removable from box without disassembly
- Automatic switch - setup the pump switched on ready for any flood
- Portable box for emergency drainage
- Pumping of (invasive) ground water and high water
- Pump can be easily removed and used outside the box
What's in the box
- Stainless steel pump E-ZW 65 A - 240 volts with integrated non-return valve, float switch with float hinge and mounting bracket to fix the pump in the box,
- 10 m power cable and Storz coupling C
- 15 m hose with Storz coupling C with polyethylene kink protection
- Protective box with 8 x 8 mm holes