Please check specifications below if product has options
Dosing pots are required in order to feed liquid chemicals such as corrosion inhibitors and glycol into Heating or Cooling closed systems.
The dosing pots consist of a stainless steel vessel with inlet (return) and outlet (flow) valves, a drain valve and a filling valve.
They also include a stainless steel tundish, air release valve, wall mounting brackets and a non-return valve.
• Cost-effective dosing
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Supplied fully assembled ready for wall mounting
• Simple operation
• Stainless Steel Shell
• Valve size 25mm BSP female for all dosing pots
• Welded to BS EN 287
• All dosing pots that are designed to PD 5500:2009
category 3 (CE marked) have a max. temperature of
110°C and the following max. working pressures:
- 14 bar- size 3.5 litres to 6 litres inclusive
- 10 bar- size 10 litre to 20 litres inclusive
- 8 bar- size 25 litres
• Dosing pots that are not designed to the above are
available with a maximum working pressure of 14
bar throughout the range (3.5 litre to 25 litre)
• Matt Stainless Steel finish