Aquabox Pump in Tank Booster
Please check specifications below if product has options
The AQUABOX is a complete pressure booster pump unit for when the water supply or pressure are insufficient. The unit is supplied ready to use without any further assembly, and extremely compact break tank with integrated type AB with a water capacity of 100 liters. Inside the break tank we mounted a 5” stainless steel submersible multi-stage pump which is controlled by an electronic pressure controller.
Ideal for increasing the pressure to houses & apartments, rain shower & multi jet shower and maintaining water level in domestic swimming pools and Jacuzzi, farming trough feed, professional dishwashers, bib tap and irrigation hose supply.
At any time 100 liters of water is available as soon as the pump starts pumping water, by pressure drop or water demand, fresh water enters the tank until the maximum water level is reached. The pressure controller mounted above the pump, will start & stop the pump and protect against dry-running and adjustable starting pressure 1.5 to 3 bar
• Start & stop and dry-running integrated
• Integrated mechanical flat: 3/4” BSP
• Type AB air gap with overflow connection in 50mm
• Allowed to be connected directly without extra backflow non return valve to the mains (Integrated AB Air Gap for Water Regulations)
• Compact dimensions: 350x580x780mm
• Total weight without water: 15kg
• Power supply: 220 Volt 50 Hz
• Starting pressure pump: standard 1,5 bar (on request other possible)